Thank You Card
Sample Social Media Posts
- Are you ready to support the heart of @UofDallas for the Cor Challenge? Celebrate your fondest memories, and pass on a tradition of excellence for generations of Crusaders. #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
- Mark your calendars for the annual Cor Challenge Feb. 11 - 15. The week-long giving campaign supports the heart of our beloved alma mater — the students and faculty. As President Hibbs says, “Do the little things well but dream big.” #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
- Class of 1990: Let’s show how generous we are and serious our fidelity to our beloved @UofDallas is! Mark your calendar for the Cor Challenge, Feb. 11 - 15. #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
- Are you ready to support the heart of @UDallas for the Cor Challenge? Celebrate your fondest memories, and pass on a tradition of excellence for generations of Crusaders. Join President Hibbs in supporting the Cor Fund, and DREAM BIG for UD. #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
- Mark your calendars! The annual Cor Challenge, a week-long giving campaign, supports our students and faculty, the heart of UD. As President Hibbs says, “Do the little things well but dream big.” #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
- Class of 1995: Let’s show our unmatched generosity and top the leaderboard for Cor Challenge to support our beloved @UDallas! Mark your calendar Feb. 11 - 15. #loveyeud corchallenge.udallas.edu
Below is a list of ways you can begin engaging your UD community during the Cor Challenge, Feb. 11-15. #loveyeud!
First, get started by liking the University of Dallas on Facebook (@UDallas), Twitter (@UofDallas), Instagram (@universityofdallas) and LinkedIn pages. This will allow you to get updates, important information and tips for the Cor Challenge. Also link to other participating organizations from your organization’s page.
Alumni: In your personal accounts, share any Cor Challenge post with the hashtag #loveyeud, tag UD’s social channel as well as your Facebook friends to spur their giving and increase your class leaderboard rank! Current students, faculty and staff, parents and board members do the same to help us reach this year’s goal of $200,000!
Brag it up! Share one of our many success stories and photos from the UD website or on social media. Ask your followers questions, engage them in dialogue. Pro Tip: Personal stories and photos will help you get the greatest engagement and reach when sharing with your followers.
Tell everyone that your organization is participating in Cor Challenge. Be sure to tell people what it is all about by using some of the suggested messaging above. Let them know how they can donate and ask them to spread the word.
RSVP to the Cor Challenge on the UD calendar and Facebook event. Invite your friends so that they can be reminded as the Cor Challenge approaches AND see who else is participating. Also ask your friends to pass the invite on to their friends as well. Rinse and repeat.