Your Cor Challenge Fundraiser Guide
Cor Challenge is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the organizations and causes you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Ambassador Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Ambassador?
Just visit the organization's profile and click the "Fundraise" button.
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about Cor Challenge, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Ambassador you're responsible for getting the word out about Cor Challenge, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!
- UD is working to raise $200,000 for the Cor Fund during the Cor Challenge and you can help us reach that goal! You should set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know what portion of your organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for UD. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your organization's fundraising efforts!
Fundraising Ambassador Communication Guides
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- How do I join a peer-to-peer fundraising team?
- How do I edit my peer-to-peer fundraising team
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising